Airport Shuttle Express & Banff Airporter service Calgary Airport and Banff
Phone: 403-509-4799 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Banff Airporter Schedule Service:
Daily between the Calgary Airport and ANY hotel or residence address in Banff.
Daily Banff Charter Service
"Anytime" Private Van, Sedan & Minibus Service between the Calgary Airport or Calgary and ANY hotel or residence in Banff
Banff & Lake Louise Tour
Year-round private tour from Calgary to Banff & Lake Louise picking up from your Calgary Hotel or the Calgary Airport and returning you to Calgary or the Calgary Airport.
Groups & Conventions:
If you are planning a group or convention.
Banff, Lake Louise Jasper Attractions, Transportation and 'Getting Here" on one page!
Rates quoted in Canadian Funds (CAD).
|Calgary Airport OR Calgary TO Banff||Private Charter||Banff TO Calgary or Calgary Airport|
|$290.00||3 Passenger Cadillac Sedan or Similar**||$280.00|
|$545.00||6-13 Passenger Vans||$500.00|
|Email us to book||Limo Buses or 24 Passenger buses||Email us to book|
- INCLUDED: Calgary Airport Authority Pickup Fees, meet/greet service in terminal by driver. About a 2 hour one way journey.
- EXTRA COSTS: 5% Goods and Service Tax (GST) and a tip to the driver. Terms/Conditions vary depending on vehicle type.
- **If skis or snow boards are transport maximum passenger number is two!
- For full details please email us or for other equipment types "click-here". Our phone number is: 403-509-4799.
- Our private charter service waits for late flight. Please provide your arrival/departure filght at time of booking.
- If heading to the USA you are precleared by US Customs/Immigration in Calgary.
Year-Round Calgary Airport - Banff Airporter Schedule Bus Service
Travel In Style
Travel in style in your high-back recliner with 110V plug-in, individual temperature control, large touring windows and TVs. Banff Airporter's custom-made passenger entry door is virtually silent, even on a windy day. Large tour windows offer peak to peak visibility and extra glass thickness provides warmth and sound proofing. Air suspension offers a smooth, constant ride quality, regardless of passenger load. Rear air conditioning moderates air temperature in both summer and winter.
We will do the heavy lifting
We’ll take your luggage and pre-load it onto the bus so that you can enjoy the airport and walk to the bus without your bags. After loading on the bus our driver will introduce himself, explain the features of the vehicle, offer free bottled water and prepare for your safe departure.
Delivered to your front door
Checking in with Banff Airporter® is easy. When you arrive at our desk you’ll find a smiling agent ready to check you in. Your bags are pre loaded by your driver. The entire process is a smooth 20 seconds and all you need to know is your last name…no paperwork required. Once in Banff your bags are delivered right to your front door.
Calgary Airport TO Your Banff Hotel or Banff Address
Depart Calgary Airport Arrive Banff
From Your Banff Hotel or Banff Address TO the Calgary Airport
Depart Banff Arrive Calgary Airport
Top | Home Page
Banff Airporter Service Information
- Adult (18-64 yrs) CAD$68.99
- Senior (65+yrs CAD$62.09
- Child (6-17 yrs) CAD$34.49
- Rates shown are per person one way in Canadian Funds and EXCLUDE the Canadian Goods and Service Tax of 5% (GST).
- The Canadian Dollar is about 25-30% LESS than the US Dollar.
- TO BOOK:
- Advance reservations are required. Some departures can sell out! Book when you know your travel dates.
- Some departure shown are "seasonal".
- For exact times and rates on your travel date(s) OR to book: Click Here!
- BANFF STOPS:
- Banff Airporter service is between Calgary International and ANY hotel/motel or residential address in Banff. Some locations include the Banff Centre, the Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff Park Lodge and the Rimrock Hotel.
- The vehicle may stop at Coast Hotel Canmore if there are pre booked Canmore passengers.
- CALGARY AIRPORT MEETING PLACE:
- Upon your arrival Calgary Intl. Airport you’ll find Banff Airporter is located inside the airport between exit doors 5 and 6 at area “B” of the main arrivals level, domestic terminal. We’re conveniently located between Tim Horton’s and Starbucks! Checking in is super simple. Just pull up to the desk and have your last name handy.
Calgary Airport has opened their new international terminal. Passengers will enjoy a 10-minute walk to our original domestic terminal desk.
- Banff Airporter:
- ON TIME:
- Banff Airporter leaves "on-time" and does not wait for late flights. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to schedule pickup time.
- If your flight is late you are permitted to go on their next bus, subject to availability.
- RATES INCLUDE:
- The Calgary Airport Authority Exit/Parking/Pickup Fees.
- RATES EXCLUDE:
- Banff National Park User/Admission Fees
- The 5% Canadian Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- A tip to the driver(s).
- Rates/Times a subject to change without notice.
- Banff Airporter personal will take your luggage and pre-load it onto the bus so that you can enjoy the airport and walk to the bus without your bags. After loading on the bus the driver will introduce himself, explain the features of the vehicle, offer free bottled water and prepare for your safe departure.
Banff Airporter's Terms/Conditions:
- All Banff Airporter services are payable in full upon booking.
- All scheduled reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE unless Travel Insurance is purchased thru their web site booking engine.
- Bookings with Travel Insurance can be cancelled prior to the time of travel and receive a full refund for the cost of the booking.
- After the time of travel all bookings are non-refundable.
- Round-trip reservations are considered independent legs of travel.
- Departures from the airport are prompt at the schedule times listed due to airport policy.
- Drivers are unable to wait for late arrivals, luggage, etc.
- Late arrivals are requested to check in at the Banff Airporter Desk or call the Banff Airporter main booking line. Bookings are valid for the day of travel and late arrivals will be accommodated on the next available shuttle. (Accommodations will be made for acts of god).
- Departure from Banff and Canmore may vary due to traffic or weather. Passengers should be ready 10 minutes prior to your schedule pickup time and expect Banff Airporter no later than 15 minutes past your scheduled pickup time. Airport arrival times take this procedure into account, but may vary due to traffic and weather.
- Banff Airporter client's are requested to wait for schedule services in a place where it will be easy to be seen by the driver. Drivers are unable to ring doorbells, apartment numbers, hotel rooms, etc due to the schedule requirements.
- Travelers without reservations will be accommodated on a stand-by basis, subject to availability.
- Luggage Allowance:
- Passengers are allowed two pieces of luggage plus a carry-on. Anything above and beyond this is $10.00/bag and will be accommodated as best as possible. Ski bags are treated as a full-size bag. Banff Airporter is not responsible for lost/stolen or damaged luggage.
- Animals are not permitted unless they are a service animal with a necessary certificate.
- (Airport Shuttle Express does take animals on a 'charter' basis. Please contact us).
- All skis, snow boards and bikes must be properly packaged for transport (bikes must be in boxes). Any oversized luggage (or special luggage such as musical instruments) will be allowed at the discretion of Banff Airporter.
- Outside Banff Airporter's times you may wish to consider an Airport Shuttle Express "Charter".
Top | Home Page