- Abbotsford Valley Tourism
- Airport Link Shuttle - From Abbotsford Airport serving the entire Fraser Valley including White Rock, Surrey, Langley, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Chiliwack, Hope, Harrison Hot Springs, Agassiz, Mission, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, Port Moody, Hatzic, Cloverdale, Chiliwack Lake, Yarrow, Rosedale, & Ryder Lake.
Castlegar / West Kootenay Regional Airport, BC
Calgary Downtown Service - Downtown service to a select number of hotels.
- Airport Shuttle Express - does provide "charter/private " van service is to Kananaskis Country, Banff, Lake Louise, Waterton Lakes, Fernie, Panorama, Southern Alberta/SE British Columbia and Montana USA..
- Banff - Schedule Banff Service as well as Airport Shuttle Express Charter Service between Calgary Airport and any address in Banff.
- Kananaskis - Limited Schedule Service as well as Airport Shuttle Express Charter Service between Calgary Airport and any address in Kananaskis Country..
- Lake Louise - Daily Schedule Service as well as Airport Shuttle Express Charter Service between Calgary Airport and any address in Lake Louise.
- Lethbridge - Airport Shuttle Express offers Charter service. Greyhound offers service between Lethbridge & downtown Calgary. Red Arrow also offers limited service between Letbridge and the Calgary Airport.
- Jasper - Seasonal, once daily schedule service as well as Airport Shuttle Express Charter Service between Calgary Airport and any address in Jasper.
- Montana - US/Canada service to/from Calgary and Banff to most towns in Montana, USA
- Red Deer - Red Arrow service Red Deer to/from the Calgary Airport. Greyhound schedule service from downtown Calgary with an airport shuttle connection.. Airport Shuttle Express Charter Service between Calgary Airport and any address in Red Deer.
- Comox Tourism - Information on the Comox area of Vancouver Island.
- Ambassador Shuttle Service This shuttle service caters to small parties (up to 6 passengers) wanting to travel within the Comox Valley or from Comox Airport north to Campbell River, south to Nanaimo, or west as far as Port Alberni.
- Island Chauffeur's - Pre-booked door to door charters for 1-12 passengers; offers service to and from
all points between Qualicum and Comox.
- Skyhigh Shuttle Service - Sky High Shuttle serving the Comox Valley with year round door r- to - door service including Courtenay, Comox, Cumberland, MT. Washington and all points from Union Bay to Campbell River. Also operates the Campbell River Connector from April to October with express runs to Painters' Lodge/April Point, Discovery Inn, Austrian Chalet/Best Western, Sanpiper Inn, Anchor Inn and Oyster Bay Resort. Your schedule is our schedule.
Seasonal Service between Cranbrook and Fernie, BC, Fernie, BC.
Year-round Service to Cranbrook, Kimberley & Fernie."Click-here!"
Fernie, British Columbia
- Jasper Service - Seasonal and daily service between Calgary Airport (YYC) and/or Downtown Calgary and Jasper.
- Jasper Service - Service between Edmonton Airport (YEG) and Jasper.
Kamloops, British Columbia
Kelowna, British Columbia
Lake Louise, Alberta
- London Ontario Airport
- Aboutown Airbus - Between London Ontario and Toronto's Pearson Airport as well as non stop between London Ontario and Detroit Airport.
- Robert Q Airbus - There are 14 daily trips into and out of London International Airport from Windsor, Sarnia, Strathroy, Chatham, Tilbury, Ridgetown and Dutton/Rodney.
- Montreal's Airport - Airport Information
- Express Bus 747 - Provides service between between Montréal–Trudeau airport and downtown Montréal..The trip between Montréal-Trudeau and the Gare d’autocars de Montréal above Berri-UQAM métro station takes approximately 35 minutes in off-peak periods. Stops are also planned at Lionel-Groulx metro station, and along René-Lévesque Boulevard at Guy, Drummond, Peel, Mansfield, Anderson and Saint-Laurent.The 747 is free for holders of CAM and TRAM monthly passes, and for those with 1-day or 3-day tourist cards. Individual tickets valid for 24 hours across the entire STM network are also available, priced at $7 for a one-way trip. At the airport, tickets are sold at the currency exchange (ICE) location on the international arrivals level.
- Mont Tremblant Resort Shuttle - Airport transfers from Montreal International Airport, bus services in Mont Tremblant Region and shuttles from Trudeau Airport.
- Montréal–Trudeau/Trois-Rivières/Ste-Foy/Québec - Orléans Express offers a return bus shuttle service between Montréal–Trudeau and the cities of Trois-Rivières, Ste-Foy and Québec. Tickets can be purchased at the stand located at the passenger drop-off area on the international arrivals level.
- Montréal–Trudeau/Ottawa/Gatineau - Greyhound offers a return bus shuttle service between Montréal–Trudeau and Ottawa/Gatineau.
Tickets can be purchased aboard the bus at the passenger drop-off area on the international arrivals level. Use "Trudeau Airport" as the location on the Greyhound Reservation System.
- Montreal Transit
- Other Destinations - For all other destinations, please use the regular bus services and connect with L’Aérobus at the Montréal Central Bus Station.
- Orleans Express - Many destinations within Quebec from the Central Bus Station. Main intercity carrier by bus in Québec
- Via Rail Canada - Provides train service in the area. As Canada’s national passenger rail service, VIA Rail Canada offers inter-city connections along the Ottawa-Montréal, Toronto-Kingston-Montréal and Québec City-Montréal corridors. A free minibus service is available between the VIA station in Dorval and the the Montréal–Trudeau Airport, a distance of about two kilometres.
- Nanaimo Airporter & Limousine Service, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Tel: (250)758-2133 / 1-800-209-7792. Servicing the mid-island communities of Vancouver Island. They service the Greater Nanaimo Region, including Lantzville, Cedar, Extension and Yellow Point, as well as Ladysmith, Duncan, Parksville and Nanoose. These services include 24/7 door to door service of Departure Bay, Gabriola and Duke Point Ferry terminals as well as the Nanaimo airport.
Penticton, British Columbia
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Red Deer, Alberta
St John's Newfoundland
St. John's NFL
Saint John, New Brunswick
Saint John, NB
Detroit Metro Shuttle & Airport Service offers door to door shuttle van service between Sarnia, Ontario, Canada and Detroit Metropolitan Airport. For more information please contact 519 381-7447.
Tofino, British Columbia
Tofino Bus Service- Service from Victoria to Tofino and Ucluelet on Vancouver Island's West Coast. Check site for connecting service from Comox, Nanaimo, Vancouver, Vancouver Airport and BC Ferries.
Toronto Area Shuttle &Airporter Services
Aboutown Airbus - Between London Ontario and Toronto's Pearson Airport as well as non stop between London Ontario and Detroit Airport.
Airporter, Toronto Downtown - Every 20 to 30 minutes from Pearson (Toronto) International to downtown Toronto.
Airways Transit. For over two decades, Airways Transit has been providing 1st class airport service from a wide area in Southern Ontario to/from Pearson International Airport in Toronto.
Classique Transit - Classique has been providing safe, convenient, comfortable, door to door shuttle service between Durham Region in Ontario and Toronto's Pearson International Airport for the past 14 years.
Century Airline Service - Operates to: Bailieboro, Bancroft, Bewdley, Bobcaygeon, Bridgenorth, Buckhorn, Burleigh Falls, Cavan, Crowes Landing, Curve Lake, Douro, Emily, Ennismore, Fenelon Falls, Fowlers Corners, Fraserville, Havelock, Indian River, Keene, Lakefield, Lindsay, Millbrook, North Hastings, North and South Monaghan, Omemee, Otonabee, Peterborough, Selwyn and Smith, Stoney Lake, Warsaw, Woodview, and Youngs Point
Coach Canada - Kingston,
Niagara AirBus - Service at Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo NY, Airports
Ontario Coachways - Serving Greater Kingston & Napanee, Belleville, Trenton, Brighton, Picton, Campbellford, Cobourg, Port Hope & more.
Red Car Sedan Service - Provides door-to-door shuttle service between Guelph, Elora, Fergus and the surrounding areas and Pearson (Toronto) International Airport and Hamilton International Airport with additional service at Alma, Campbellville, Crieff, Maryhill, Puslinch, and Rockwood
Robert Q Airbus - Service between Toronto Pearson Airport and London, London Airport, St Thomas, Woodstock, Sarnia, Windsor, Tilbury, Chatham, Detroit
Other, Out of Town Toronto Van Services
Via Rail Canada
Vancouver British Columbia
- Malaspina Coach Lines operates year round services between the Upper Sunshine Coast, Lower Peninsula and the Vancouver area. The Coast Airporter is a integral part of this service connecting the Vancouver International Airport to the Sunshine Coast. The Upper Sunshine Coast consists of the communities of Powell River, Lang Bay, Black Point and Lund. The towns of Gibsons, Sechelt and the villages of Roberts Creek, Madeira Park, Pender Harbour and Egmont are located on the Lower Peninsula.
- Alpine North - Sedan and SUV Service between Vancouver Airport and Whistler/Squamish.
- Whistler Airport Express Bus Service (between Vancouver Airport, Downtown Vancouver, Squamish and Whistler) - The shuttle service between the Vancouver International Airport and Whistler. Whistler Express provides direct service to all major hotels and the other lodging situated at the base of Whistler/Blackcomb Mountain. They also provide door to door service with key pick up for more remote condominiums and private chalets. Some departures from the airport pick up at various Vancouver Hotels.
- YVR Whistler Skylynx - Pacific Coach's YVR-Whistler SkyLynx, is a scheduled bus transportation service between Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and Whistler Village, BC. They are the only bus transportation company with ticket counters located at the Domestic and International Arrivals areas of Vancouver International Airport (YVR), easy to find!
Victoria British Columbia
- Vancouver Airport / Victoria Downtown Service - Pacific Coach Lines dependable service between the Vancouver Airport and downtown Victoria using the bus/ferry/bus service.
- Victoria Airport Shuttle - Cloud 10 Shuttle is your door to door multiple ride Shuttle to the Victoria airport or Swartz Bay ferry from the Western Communities or vice versa.
- Vancouver Island (Greyhound) - Motorcoach/Bus Service on Vancouver Island.
- Victoria Airporter Hotel Service - Between the Victoria Airport and downtown Victoria Hotels.
- West Coast Trail Express Shuttle - West Coast Trail Express Inc. provides shuttle bus service (May 1st to
Sept. 30th) from Victoria, Nanaimo and Port Alberni, to all trail heads
and between trail heads of the West Coast and Juan de Fuca trails, including Port Renfrew, Gordon River, Nitinat, Pachena Bay, and Bamfield as well as Jordan River, China Beach, Sombrio Beach, Parkinson Creek and Botanical Beach.